About Our Tours
OUR TOUR VEHICLES AND EXPERIENCE
Each tour van holds 6 guests affording each a comfortable window seat without crowding. The vans are equipped with Sirius XM radio, power banks for guests with USB and home-style power. We have onboard high-quality computer systems that operate our radars and navigation, all within view of the guest via 17″ HD monitors that we also use to show movies like Twister! Our professional storm chasers who drive the vehicles are educated, experienced, and have your safety as their number one priority. Their goal is to give you the best opportunity in your lifetime to witness the beauty of Tornado Alley and get as close as possible to Mother Nature’s magnificent storms. Bring your cameras, as these are once-in-a-lifetime memories you will want to capture!
TOUR FEES AND DISCOUNTS
- The fee for our tours varies and can be found under the “Book Tour” tab by selecting a specific tour.
- Pay by using a credit card (additional fees apply), bank transfer option or a mailed cashiers check.
- A deposit of $750 is required to secure your seat.
- DISCOUNTS: We offer shared room discounts for those traveling with a guest(s) that can be applied at checkout, discounts vary by tour.
- 2. RETURN GUEST: Contact us to receive
- 3. MILITARY/LEO/FIRST RESPONDER: Contact Us to Receive
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Storm chasing with our veteran tour guides
- Lodging equal to the length of your tour including the night before your first chase day through the night before your last chase day.
- Meet and greet in the field with Reed Timmer and the Dominator D3 storm chasing tank(if possible, we can’t always cross paths, unfortunately)
- Off day activities including exclusive tours the Storm Prediction Center and NWC on OU campus Norman, Custom tours of Wakita Oklahoma and the Twister Museum, food establishments featured on TV, National Parks and much more!
- Season Recap Digital Download including highlights from your tour
- Extreme Tornado Tours t-shirt
- THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Daily incidental expenses
- Plane fare to and from the base city.