FEBRUARY 2022 EDIT: We expect modifications to the below-listed guidelines for the 2022 touring season with changes (for the better) relating to the pandemic. Some of these policies may not be in effect for 2022 guests. We will brief guests on this prior to their tour.
We plan on operating for the 2022 season per local and federal guidelines including direction from CDC the WHO in regards to the COVID pandemic. As our guest’s safety is our main concern we will be making changes to the way we operate including but not limited to:
- Each of our 15 passenger vans will operate independently of the other van although in the same convoy with a maximum of 6 guests per van. You will never be in close proximity to other guests outside of your group of 6.
- Guests will be pre-assigned a specific van they will stay with for the duration of their tour and must be required to practice social distancing measures with guests or others outside of their van group at all times.
- Stringent sanitization schedules using CDC and WHO approved cleaning products and practices will be assigned to our guides each day to maintain the cleanliness of our vans before our guests arrive to the vans each day.
- Face coverings will be provided and required when entering establishments that require them unless you have a medical reason not to.
- Each morning we will do temperature checks of both the guests and guides per CDC and WHO guidelines and we ask any guests that begins to show symptoms related to COVID to notify a guide immediately.
- Purell brand hand sanitizer stations will be located in each of our vans, and we ask that each guest uses them when entering the vans as well as adhering to proper handwashing procedures when able.